Sunday, April 15, 2007

i wanted to start all over... i wanted to have something new.. at least for this posts... this simple blog... i never really imagined life to be so full of very weird surprises...

now i now know what it feels like when someone goes away without even saying goodbye.. now i know what it feels like to have regrets...

"life is all about living it fully..." make your every day worth living... coz you'll never know when it will end... maybe tomorrow... maybe this wednesday... or with a blink of an eye..."

don't let anyone run your life... not even yourself... coz it is not yours... it's not ours... it was just given to us by someone way powerful than anyone here on earth... so we don't have the right to ruin it... we are made with a purpose... and that is to glorify HIM..."

"it maybe hard... but glorifying him could be very simple... do good things... share what He has given you to others... use it in a good way... by those simple things, you are already glorifying Him... we are made to glorify HIM..."

these are just some of the things [he] told us... [he] was a man of super faith... [he] could be a super hero... one of the justice league maybe... coz that's [his] favorite... an inspiration... a [man] of wisdom... [someone] who will be remembered forever... for the zeal [he] showed in serving HIM... for [his] enthusiasm... for [his] kindness... for [his] care for [his] loved ones...

IDOL kita kuya danes... I will always remember the straight line... I will always remember the yellow cab and the starbucks... I will always remember the eyes... I will always remember our stupidity whenever we're together... I will always remember the english words... I will always remember to level up.. I will always remember how to discern... I will always remember that service = sacrifice... I will always remember the all-mid... I will always remember you... and everything you taught me... everything you shared to me... everything you have given me... everything you have provided me... thank you might be too late... but still... you have it...... I'm beginning to feel mortified...

a qoute from ONE PIECE:"Pano ba namamatay ang isang tao? Pag nabaril ba siya? Pag nalason? Pag di na humihinga?Namamatay lang ang tao pag wala na siya sa puso at isipan ng iba..."

enjoy ka ngayon diyan kasama SIYA... maraming salamat...

No comments: